Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
eserfeliz

Here's a workaround I've just utilized (v 0.9.1.57)

• Click on one of the three avatars following your playlist.
  • Go to their "Playlists" section

There should be a list of the users following your playlist, including the ones other than the users whose avatars are displayed.

EDIT: I guess this will only display the first five users to follow a playlist.

Seblafosse

seriously why are we not able to see the users??? ridiculous

DavePower

C'mon, lets get this feature added.

boella112

One thing is that I cannot see my followers. Another thing is that I have followers (friends) that follow my playlists although they are not included in the numbers of followers. Example: I create a new playlist, listed with 1 follower. But there are five others following the list. They have disappeared somwhere in cyberspace. If Spotify operated with a follower system, they should fix this problem. Otherwise they can take out the follower option.

Best regards

Helge

PetBearSounds

A bit ridiculous that there still isn't the ability to see who follows your playlist.

Perhaps Spotify is just planning one big update and fix everything all at once? Perhaps.

rydo

PLEASE

truthruth

Pretty phweez!

Det här är ju basala grejer va?

/Peder

Parets

I don't understand the reason why you removed this option, really, I don't get it.

SirAgnar

GET IT BACK!! Pleace..................! 

pip3000

This is just stupid, **bleep**ing reactionarys!

On Melancholy Hill