Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
raems

come on guys, do it!

MoeyDW

22k upvotes, and still "not right now"? **bleep** **bleep** you spotify

josu_ps13

Oh I would really love this option. I remember years ago when it was possible to surf the followers of a playlist and discover new profiles with your same music taste, growing your music experience and knowledge thanks to this feature. It was such a disappointing decision to remove the feature. I hope some day Spotify brings it back once again, so we can all be happier.

lebad

gogogogogogo

JackyHo

Nowadays it's the trend to see who likes what, so content creators, or playlist creators in this case should be able to see who are our playlist follower.

teresaimm

Please please please let us get what we want this time

Metaphorical

Please make this happen

nielson_caetano

This feature should be added in a future update.

It allows me to see who follows my Spotify playlists.

C'mon guys, this is a very nice idea, and it doesn`t needs a lot of work. More than 22k votes talk by themselves.

ItsPureKittyKat

When will this be added? I would love to have it. Thanks.