Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
radicalette

please! please! please! this feature would be amazing if it was brought back. I've been a premium user for well over 2 years now and it's always bugged me that I have no idea who follows my playlists. it would help to find more music that's similar, maybe in their own playlists, plus I'm just plain nosy and want to know!

ashlyn_george

I wish there was a way to click on the likes of your playlist so you can see who's liked  the playlists you made!

noemithekid

ah yes, "spotify cares" 🤡

Unknown-1.png

ubuntuba
Spoiler

I get an email every time somebody replies to this "idea", and it's been like 4 years of 200 emails. 😞

I'm afraid this feature request attempt seems futile. For what reason? Privacy? Please.

Zoohawk
Yes -- and not a single reply from Spotify. This is not a forum, it's a perverse corporate limbo.
Hein
no they don't care
chloechrisohoid

this idea keeps was voted out a few years ago so i’m starting this new one for people to now restart the conversation around this highly requested feature! as the people that make majority of the playlist and choose to publicly publish them, we should know who follows our own playlists. by knowing who follows our own personal playlist we can ensure no one we do not want to follow is blocked by our account ! it would bring me a lot of peace of mind as i love to share my playlists but get anxious thinking of who it may be 

jamarketer1
I started this thread however long ago and I don’t think I have commented since. I appreciate the community that has developed around this request, and hopefully our collective effort will result in change, or at the very least an explanation. The silence from Spotify is beneath the company’s usual excellence.
Hein
keep on dreaming
all what you get is : not right now

We will continue to insist, there is no reason why this function is not available.