Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
boop12

I have a playlist with a decent amount of followers and I would find it interesting to be able to see who follows it. at this current point in time, you can't see who has liked your playlists. I know a lot of other users want to know who has liked their playlists so I think it would be a good feature to add 🙂 

mahdi_chamani

this is exactly what I have in mind. I'm really curious to know who is following my playlist?

Louis0303

Please Spotify 

thatgirljackie

yess, I want this so bad!!

aysecalik124

Please I also want to see who has liked my playlists. I’m really curious and I think it’s definitely time that Spotify should add this feature.

minolta

Check it out for all you sad humans, might help ya a bit ❤️

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5qVJjPld69kgGAJLCTrbgZ?si=271d82094cd04c17

Vinoses

they won't add this feature, they support secret stalkers

V46И3R

There is no reason why this function is desbled.

Len38

1000%%% would love to see this happen. I would love an all around more social aspect to spotify. Along with this how about notification when someone follows you or your playlists?

isalvati

Please Spotify