Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Vinoses

BOTS! 

Maybe nobody follows your playlist!

Spotify uses BOTS to make you feel good.

l2snzmdimb3qvo9kqxb

BRING THIS BACK, I WANT TO FOLLOW OTHERS BACK WHEN I SEE THEM FOLLOW MY PLAYLIST. It would be a good feature to interact with others... I'm dissapointed. 

rikverstraete

Bring this back, and if this is privacy issue, make  only followers visible  who are in your friends list . 

31z7hd3go4p6ggahfcgm

It would be really great if we could see who follows our playlists. I mean when you go to your playlist you see number of people that follow your playlist, but you can't see their nickname and you can't tell who it its. I hope you will consider my idea and add this to Spotify.

AnetteH

Make it an option to see who has liked your playlist. Click on the likes and see the profiles. 

Gama_Orros

La verdadera pregunta aquí es ¿Por que se elimino? y ¿Por que no lo agregan de nuevo si todos lo pedimos? xD

casiamans

+1. We should be able to see who liked our playlists like we can see who follows our profiles.

JamesB22

The fact that still isn't a feature is laughable

simon1993dko

Bring this back!!

skhomyn

Still waiting Spotify. Maybe this is the reason your stock has gone to **bleep** huh?