Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
imnotoriginal

please add this feature!

MadmanOnWheels

Someone's idea having the numbers to meet the criteria that Spotify set:

Spotify: We'll have to circle back with you.

Please vote for the below to have ALL Artists you like songs from appear in your library, not just ‘followed’ Artists…

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Show-all-Artists-in-Library-not-just-follow...

martinfer

Nowadays, you can see how many likes your playlist has. What about knowing who likes your playlist?

paolabiasiolo

What about extending this for IOS Devices? I think is a nice idea ( : 

jrham

I like transparency and knowing who is interacting with my profile. I'm surprised this isn't already implemented as I see it as a privacy flaw.

ParentalControl

Ditto Needed. IF we can block users we need to be able to block them here too if needed!

Sebax_aka_walker

This can be useful but privacy also matters, so the other person (who gives likes) must allow this kind of action. 

apanjwani0

It's 2022 already, please make this happen.!

isabelefar

Amazing idea! I'd love to know who's listening to the playlists I've put together.