Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
YoBenjiMan

I am coming back in 2022, I think it's about time for Spotify to make this new update. It'd be awesome. Except there's no way an old post like this would get out, so that's why I'm commenting.

Lucianore

Do it!!! 

punkysdilemna

I love checking to see what all of my friends are listening to on spotify so it just makes sense to be able to see who's listening to MY playlists. It's a feature that only apple music has atm but I'd love for Spotify to do it. 

cmasciarelli

Still waiting for this to be addressed. Cheers!

koehlerwidner

By not being able to see who is following your playlists, it promotes stalking. A person can follow anyone without the owner of the playlist able to know who is following. There are ways to prevent this by making the playlist public or private, but it doesn’t allow people to truly know who might be looking at them.

anão

come on spotify, do something your users want once in your life

Why are all the best ideas tagged as "Not Right Now" ? 

jfrank13

We all still want this!

JensSimon

Waiting for this since a few years now 🙃

bosi

"We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts."

Spotify, please listen to your customers. It is your customers that decide what they want to see in the tool, and you customers clearly wants this feature added. So please plan to add it.