Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
vittr

this is from 2013 and they do nothing about, we really need to know who followed our playlist guys, make this quickly 

Trostan

pls implement

naufallll

PLEASE SPOTIFYY I NEED TO SEE WHO'S CRUSHING MY PLAYLIST

cyberwiz

+1 please

ghostjoker31

Spotify should really implement this idea. This way sharing of music tastes with other people would be easier.

luisvesytal

Spotify crew: some new news about this idea? At least most of the people that i know asked to me as music fan about if this topic/option is available in Spotify...

Fans music deserve it!

Please, let us know!

4CE_PLAYZ

when anything has high votes Spotify just puts in in the "not right now" category, we all want this and want it soon...

Danielaggg_

Please put who likes your playlist pleaseeee

Danielaggg_

update 2019????????? guys we are on 2022 pleasee i want to see who likes my playlist

stevenheller

We still want this.  wth?

Spotify listening since 2011, used to have this feature, wanting it back since you killed it.  Why??