Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
snabobo

COME ON

brucscruz

i think it's time to find out who are the people who follow our playlists! in this case, we would only be free to view on our own playlists, not others.

that's all bye xx

MarshallFan81

This is still a great idea in 2022!!  I’d like to know who is following my Playlists and I might like to see their playlists too.  That’s a great way to use this social platform.  Exchanging playlists and sharing music.  

ChrisAnderson2

It would be nice to see who is liking/follows my playlists on Spotify. It's good for playlist curators as you can see who is engaging and showing support, and is also good for friends.

9yqmp8k12ttus7q

Why is this ‘not right now’? So many people asking for this feature to return and it would be so easy to do. I don’t understand why Spotify pulled it in the first place.

apfelfurz

Yes please!

stacikoutsis

Please ressurect this!

Detuned

do it now

mcsmartbeats

Make. It. Happen.

Timondm

Still waiting for this... Almost 10 years