Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments

Add this bull**bleep**! Ehy you remove stuff beacause you update your product to more crappy?

bigpapaduff

I totally agree with this idea. If you have more than three followers on a playlist it is aggrevating.

upsidedaan

Yes please!

ohlliz

BRING IT BACK! WTF is this ='(  It should be a human right to see who's following your list... 😄

ramkatt

this action mode, to be viewing followers has been avaible before?

jsoguero6

Senseless. And it seems like Spotify is not about fixing it...

smarsha5

This should be fixed. I can see all the people who subscribe to my playlist on my I pad but I can't  follow them or send them a message. Then I go on computer and I can't even see them only top there of them. 

kottarainen83
Yes this please. Seems like an essential thing to have.
JTL1985

I'D REALLY REALLY WANT THIS ASSET..! Please, Spotify, add the opportunity to se all of the followers on a specific playlist

Seblafosse

bring it back please!! i use it for my DJ promo, ppl love it and it allows me to share my music and follow up with the right people!