Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
rydo

Please do this, Spotify. It would truly help to open up the social aspect of your service.

THANK YOU.

slakkenveen
Shouldn't this be addressed as bug?
rayday

Have they said anything why they took the ability to see your followers away? So strange...

AmazingJayce

I totally despise that I cannot see who is following me...music should bring us together but removing that functionality seems to contradict that. Please let us see our followers.

kariemildotcom

Absolutely necessary.

Mattlovesmusic

*BUMP*

This is by far the most frustrating issues i have with Spotify. I want to see my followers dammit! 

IsaacHale

Bump.

tacoboutit

Why would spotify remove the feature to see which friends are follwing your playlists??? Paying "Premium" price to have things taken away?? Weird, makes no sense. Definetly annoying so happy I'm paying premium.. A few bugs too slowin spotify down these days.

Work it out guys.

tacoboutit

Can someone make another version of spotify that doesnt suck please

mjaulie

I WANT THIS!