Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
Santiagotwf

I want to observe who put like in my playlist

taemkv

since 2013? seriously?

promatik

Please, do it 👌

skotsour

This needs to be brought back, thanks!

barenekked
It's been years, Spotify has done nothing, and they absolutely have the
capability. Spotify doesn't listen to us and they couldn't care less what
we want.
jchau_

Please look into this Spotify, us users have been asking for this for 9 years now.

Ayyds

I see no reason why this feature should have been removed. Please bring it back.

SamHinkie

This could be the most upvoted feature request and Spotify doesn't care about it for the last 10 year.
You can hire me as a software developer just to implement this feature if you want lol

sithmith

While the app is ever changing with UI update after UI update (that**bleep** btw) it is even more baffling this idea is ignored into oblivion. 

How easy is it to export playlists to another app like Tidal? 

juangarcia1219

It is a really good tool to know who is following your playlist, specially by the time one of your playlist is going up by followers