Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
NirZak
I am also upvoting. this is someting definitely I want!
GlitchMcGuffin

This has got to be one of the longest protests ever! I've been here since it happened. Never give up! Never Surrender!!! Exploring your followers was the best way to find music, and I feel I have the right to know if someone is stalking me!!! I Love you Spotify but this feels so unnecessary even today.

souila

I think everyone wants this feature, it will be a big change, I saw a share similar to this in 2013, it still hasn't been realized for 10 years, please add it now. Also, I apologize if there is an incorrect statement, because I wrote them from the translation

Marcothx

When will this feature finally be added? I want it!

AurelieCrette

@spotify empower your users! Grant us transparency !

Any social platform allows its users to get to know by whom they are followed !

Why can't we get :

- a thorough follow-up of this issue

- the development of this feature

#empowerspotifyusers #Iwannaknowmyfollowers

Jareinichen

A good idea in my opinion is to see who likes and/or views one’s playlist(s) on Spotify.

mistic_imp

I would like to see this added also!

aiken

Please make the feature!

Servagio

Why not just implement this instead of putting on the back burner

gavrog

So. Almost 25k votes since 2013 (🤯) and the status is still "Not Right Now"...
Does this mean they just can't do it for some reason?
Although they can and do tell us how many people are following each playlist - and they definitely know who those people are.
I wonder what the issue is? It's really strange. It doesn't seem (to me at least) like it would be hard to implement. Especially as it previously existed.
It would make a lot of people happy if an actual representative from Spotify explained what's going on here.
🤞🏼🙏🏼