Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
aurantiumdulcis

I think it's quite clear that they never check this out, that's why they never reply. I guess they don't even look back at "not right now" ideas, so they don't even know or care if we are still here writing or upvoting. But what if we tell them to their social media accounts? Like, bombarding their twitter, instagram, etc. with this petition. Maybe then they'd listen? Or maybe not, but it could be worth a try. We could all copy the link of this thread and bombard their social media accounts with it. Maybe then they would at least see it and realise how many people supports this idea... 

Servagio

Hey aurantiumdulcis

I'm not that social media savvy, i think i tried to post a righteous rant on their FB page, but there they disabled comments. I'm afraid their Insta and other platforms will be likewise inflicted..:/
It's the same-o same-o virtue singaly 'we care about your experience rethoric with the opposed MO.
But i would try it anyway, i say 'go for it', it's only through external pressure that they will succumb to our justified jesting, like you said. I might even make an account and join in.

I've been strugglinng with a lot of bad features and even down right malfunctions for years and always get the same replies, 'that they are glad i reached out', yadda yadda yadda.

I've been consodering to switch to other streaming platforms, or even go full cold turkey, cos i've had it

Servagio
We could group up and let John Oliver take it from here?

aurantiumdulcis

I also don't use much social media and don't have twitter for example, but I have Instagram. I think on there it's possible to comment on their posts and also to send a direct message, so I just sent a DM. I don't think it will be much help unless lots of people do it, though 😅.

Who's John Oliver? 

lastnamefox

2023 update! Please add this feature. Approx 25K upvotes and 182 pages of comments asking for this. 

It's obviously a very wanted feature and it's been 10 years since this was requested, if it isn't possible at least provide a reason why! 

klaflin

It’s been 10 years and we are STILL asking for this!! Come on, Spotify! It’s a stupid easy request!!

GlitchMcGuffin

For those of you who are newbies, this use to be a feature! They went out of there way to take it off. Spotify was way better in Beta than it is today. It even use to have Widgets. 

rikverstraete

25000 votes, but not right now???? How many more? 😞

kaworu_bloodpaw

I would LOVE to see who's following my playlists. It could be made an option, so people can choose to share whether they follow a playlist or not.

Bella_S

Spotify just needs to stop being lazy. Its been 10 years, 25k votes, and 182 pages of comments, how much more do you want?