Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
MattSuda

Update from a Spotiy developer:

"We have currently no plans to restore that feature. It's being discussed though, as we know that some people find it useful. The problem with the feature as it used to work was that, although it made sense for a handful of followers, it didn't scale for playlists with many followers. It was sort of broken, and fixing it properly would have quite far reaching technical implications. I hope that answers your question."

soolstrand

Pleeease fix this! Totally destroyed my spotify experience.

Struten71
This is the only thing that really annoys me with Spotify. And it should be a breeze to fix. So .... FIX IT!
IsaacHale

It appears you can't see ANY of your playlist followers in the new Spotify version. I'm amazed that this got worse, not better.

CapitainFlippa

Please add this! I need it!

Gastly

The program should be improved rather than removed features! Removing the option is extremely stupid idea.

sän

This is so bad.

I make new playlists with indie/pop-music and would love people to be able to get updates when I add songs = subscribe.

I dont want to have just ONE 4561 hours long playlist, I dont find it listenerfriendly either = I make lists about 25-40 songs long, then I make a new one. 

I have no ability whatsoever to see people who listens to my lists (! It's as stupid as it sounds..) so I cant even send them a new list when its out...Thats just crappy,

The ability to view others profiles is also a way for me to find people who likes the same type of genre and stumble upon music I might not have heard. 

Jnx

I would absolutely love seeing this back!

bryceaugustine

bring back

kheopsb

1000x +1 this, how could this have been removed?