Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Playlists] View all playlist followers/who likes my playlists

I would really like the ability to view all of my playlist followers and I am sure I am not the only one. What I am suggesting is a simple system, where you could press on the "# Followers" section of the playlist Window:

allow view followers.png

I would suggest it would either give you a drop down of all the followers or even better (in my opinion), a redirect to another page with all the followers on it similar to the Following/Followers tab in the Follow page of the client.

Please add your kudos and any comments here!

Peter

Updated on 2019-01-30

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're keeping this idea as 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks.

Comments
thnk2wn

Please fix this

laastad

get it back!

jcruelty

this is absurd, why have you broken this?  seeing the full list of followers for one's playlist is such a basic thing that everybody wants to do!  please fix.

Cammyarrsxs

I thought this was a bug so I thought it would just be fixed!

Funk-Master

My followers aren't even shown: it says "0 followers" but I have got notifications that at least 4 users are following my list. Please fix it, followers-feature is bugged.

Please bring this back. I really liked the feature - it made spotify more social.

roo5h

i dont know why this feature was removed... must bring it back!!!

jimmiehu

This is not even a feature. This is basic stuff.

What is the point of "followers" if you can't even see them?

ASAP, please!

dkazzle

Is there any significance of the the three followers which are displayed? Are they chosen at random or for some specialty (e.g. listened to your playlist the most).

ruslejuice

+1!!!