[All Platforms][Playlists] move track to top or bottom in playlist with 1 click

my idea is that when you right click on a track in your playlist, there is an option that says "move track to top" or "Move track to bottom" now i have to drag the track to the top myself and with over 800 tracks in my playlist it takes some time to do, because when you pre-save a track it comes to the top of your playlistand when you add a track by youself in comes to the bottom. Make a feature that you can move tracks to the top or bottom of your playlist with 1 -click.

move to.png

Updated on 2019-07-23

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We've marked this as a new idea :)

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-23

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We've marked this as a new idea :)

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

zacharymai

I actually was going to post something similar to this! I'm an avid playlist curator, and I like to send all of my favorite tracks, but when I have a playlist with over 300 tracks on it, it gets motonous trying to send certain songs to the top and having to drag/scroll all of it to the top.

This simple UI idea is a simple idea that can greatly enhance the UX and can be implemented almost seamlessly with an update. Thank you for mocking up this idea!

Crow74
Roadie

I second this idea. I maintain a copule of playlists, and would love to have this feature. Especially with big playists of 100+ tracks, this feature would be a time-saver.

reyjr77

Please can we get this? It's so annoying that the functionality does not match. My liked songs get sent straight to the top, but when I add it to an existing playlist, it gets sent to the bottom.