[All Platforms][Playlists] new montly podcast playlist

Sorry if this isn't the right place to submit this but I wanted to get it out there and see what I could do! As someone who really enjoys getting into podcasts when they are pretty new and gets overwhelmed with new podcasts when they're already hundreds of episodes in, I would love a monthly Spotify curated playlist of some of the best new podcasts currently on the platform. I'm thinking it could be similar to the "Pick of the Month" playlist but instead curates a list of first/popular episodes of growing podcasts that are under 30 (or some reasonably small number of) episodes. This would let people discover up-and-coming podcasts that are gaining popularity without feeling like they have a million episodes to catch up on.

Updated on 2020-01-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.