[All Platforms][Podcasts] Better discovery of podcast genres in Search

Finding a podcast you might like is impossible if you don't know what you are looking for. The catagories you can select from only offer a tiny selection of what's availible. We need to have more genres and the inclusion of subgenres within the genre pages to narrow down your serch. The pages should include everything in that genre rather than a small curated selection in addition to having trending shows. The shows currently there could be at the top of the page with the rest of the shows underneath. If I am in the music genre, I want to see all the music podcasts availible and if I'm in the history podcast I want to see all the history podcasts and a choice to choose subgenres.

Updated on 2020-02-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-02-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.