Announcements

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Free-ads podcasts for Spotify Premium users

jontefisk_0-1600276736567.png

I really think the playlist "Your Daily Drive" is a great playlist. I do like mixing my favorite music with news (even though i don't love the short story podcasts, like "Hasse Brontén: Militärligans första stöt"..).
However, the major reason why I'm a premium member is to avoid commercials. So when DN started their segment with a commercial I was really annoyed. If i were to have a free account, it would seem fair to me. But this istead makes me not want to listen to the Daily Drive playlist.

Please, consider asking publishers for a premium version free of commercials of their recordings since this is what me and a lot other people pay for.

Thanks,

Updated on 2020-09-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-09-18

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.