[All Platforms] Prompt to download Playlists to reduce Internet Traffic

Make spotify appeal to all premium users to download their favourite playlists rather than stream them in order to reduce internet traffic overload during CoVid19 lockdown.

Updated on 2020-03-26

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Visitor

My state is currently on lockdown.  I usually buy gift cards to keep my account active.  Can't get out to do that now.  Caand my service be continued 45 days when it is over

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-03-26

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.