[All Platforms][Radio] Create Radio Based on a Playlist

As the title says, it would be wonderful to be able to create a Radio station based on a Playlist! There is the "Create Similar Playlist" option, but that just isn't quite the same as creating a Radio station since it has a limited number of tracks.

Updated on 2018-12-25

Marked as a new idea.

Comments
Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-12-25

Marked as a new idea.

esun

Spotify used to be able to do this and then all of a sudden a few weeks ago, one could no longer play radio based on a playlist! What's going on?

emilioborraz

Agree, I really like creating a Radio from a playlist. Now that feature is gone (mac desktop app user).

matttheazn
Music Fan

NOT POSSIBLE ON DESKTOP APP.  It used to be possible on both the android app and windows app but it is currently no longer a option.  Jacob you are probably the worst moderator I have ever come across on any forum or post board.  You are the worst!  NO HELP  and clearly can not read properly.  

logic500
Gig Goer

selecting the playlist and right click on it on  a MAC Desktop and you get the option to create similar playlist .. that is same as creating a radio from the playlist .... Spotify will create a similar playlist based on your curent playlist music .....  hope this helps ...

emilioborraz

@logic500 you are right, it looks that is the same 'functionality'. The downside is that an actual playlist is saved in your profile, I don't like that.