[All Platforms][Radio] Genre based radio stations

I have a simple and neat idea that I have actually had for quite a while.  Instead of choosing a playlist radio, or an artist radio, or song radio, etc. I think it would be quick and convienient if we could, for example, choose to make a radio based on two or three genres.  Like I could choose to make a radio station based on hip hop, r&b, and some back in the day joints.  After selecting what genres you would like to include in your radio, it would then make a radio for you with popular and mainstream songs from each genre.  It's just a neat little idea that I have that I hope gets implemeted to save some time when making radios :)

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Comments
NRobinson96

I concur. This is an excellent idea. 

PhoenixRises05

I really like this idea!

Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-15

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.