Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop/Webplayer] - Daily Mix dislike button

Updated on 2020-06-12

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.
Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here, too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.
Thanks

Comments
Katerina
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-11-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

lpenhallow

this comment too - please bring it back!!  My mixes are full of **bleep** I don't want to hear now!!

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/no-dislike-or-hide-song-option-in-Daily-Mix-lists-a...

ethelred07

How could this feature get removed?? I mean it was already developed, tested and successful, why on earth remove the ability for users to tailor their experience? 

nec_d

this is really stupid. You've the "do not play" on mobile devices but not on windows app.... jesus!

lpenhallow

my daily mixes are full of **bleep** now that I've 'listened to' by virtue of having to hear the song and then skip it. 

my release radar is full of **bleep** I don't care about, and my discover weekly is worse.  

I pay for this - but I have no way to customise it?  I'd be better off having someone's toddler randomly pick my music.

we're not asking for a new feature you TOOK it away! 

massivincenti

The feature to "hide this song from this playlist" is very useful.

What I use this functionality for is to make a  kind of "personalization" of the original playlist; you create your own playlist as a subset of the songs of the original playlist.

That's it; you don't say anything bad about the song or about the artist.

For example, I read (and like very much) music magazines like NME and  RUMORE (Italian one). They do cover different music generes, from disco-music to rap and metal.

When I listen at NME and RUMORE playlists, I would like to listen only at the music generes I like. And that is possible with a functionality like "hide this song from playlist".

In my opinion the wording "hide this song from the playlist" is the best one. Because you are not "blocking" anything nor dislike anything ... you are just personalizing the original playlist as you like to.

Thank you.

Massimiliano

_wojtek

this should be reinstated ASAP... seriously, for a paid service Spotify is reaally annoying...

vinc42120

Hello,

I just leave Deezer and come back on spotify (main reason: for spotify connect function)

I can see that there is always problem to remove song from our daily mix.

Its very disapointed for me, why we just can't remove songs we don't like in the playlist made for us to enjoy it?

why you force us to listen songs we don't like ? Seriously??

well, with flow, deezer let u remove song u don't like, on this point deezer is really better!

I hope u will fix it in the future.

Have a good day,

Sincerly,

vinc42.

ChanLouise

What a brilliant idea!

JackV00

So weird that this 'dislike' feature was implemented in 2018 by a 'New Idea' that place in 2015. Then in 2019, this implemented idea was removed.

This is not a 'New Idea'. So, it should be quite easy to roll back the 'dislike' feature since it already been implemented. But after it has been reported, >6 months already pass, still no sign or returning.