[All Platforms] Share Multiple Playlists

There needs to be a way to share multiple playlists with a friend or family member. My wife just signed up and now I want to share all 82 of my playlists with her. Using the current technique, it is taking me almost a day to complete this process one list at a time. I should be able to click share my playlists and then a checklist appear next to all my playlists, then I can check next to each playlist I want to include or choose select all, when I provide the person's name and that person receives a notification. They can accept or deny the entire list or make choices on individual playlists. FYI, I'm a software architect whose been defining such use cases for a living for 36 years.

Updated on 2019-10-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Until then you could share your profile with your wife and have her visit your Playlists section so she can follow all playlists one by one. This should be faster. Keep in mind that she will only see public playlists.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-10-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Until then you could share your profile with your wife and have her visit your Playlists section so she can follow all playlists one by one. This should be faster. Keep in mind that she will only see public playlists.