Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Social] A 'Spotify soulmate' in Wrapped

Since there is a Spotify Wrap at the end of the year there could also be a feature where you can see the user that was most similar to yourself over the whole course of the year, This could include their listening habits, music taste, favorite genre, favorite song etc...

It could be interesting to see who, out of the hundreds of millions of Spotify listeners, is just like you. It could be a novelty that is added to the Spotify Wrap.

Afterward, you can add them as a friend and share music in the future.

Updated on 2022-05-25

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Eni
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-05-11

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion and changed the title slightly to make it easier to find.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

OneOneNiner

I want my musical soulmate!

maxplayle04

It's like musical tinder, almost... except there's no swiping and you don't get a choice who you match with... 

billysthoughts

please make this happen i will give u my kidney

Dogdad12345

Yesssss i saw this idea on tiktok and would be 1000% on board for this. PLEASE SPOTIFY COME THROUGH. 

acetodani

this would be awesome 

AS1_test

love it

Evanm555

This is a serendipitous magic maker that would be entirely unique to Spotify and I can’t imagine would take all that much more algorithmic might. Please Spotify gods…

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2022-05-25

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

catnamedpercy

if you implement this idea, spotify, please make it so that I can opt out both of matching and of being matched (basically I don't want to see this and I don't want anyone to see me)