Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Social] Spotify Badges & Achievements

I think it would be cool if Spotify had “Badges” you could earn. Badges could be shareable to Social Medias and what not like, “Jordon earned the Platinum award for listening to every Logic song on Spotify.” Or “Jordon earned the longevity award for listening to Spotify for 40 hours straight! Wow!” Stuff like that. Badges could be displayed on your profile when people view it. This could make Spotify more like a Social Media. 

Updated on 2023-02-03

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments

We should be able to see how many time we listened to a song, or how many hours we listened to an artist. And compare it to our friends. Maybe a list of the people who listen of an artist. Maybe if you listen 100h of a genre you earn a badge of that genre.

bianconiglio
it should be an interesting feature. i like it much more for statistic purpose than gamefication. that's a good idea.

Either way. Information is always good!

JCdotnl

Also posted something like this, love informatie, charts etc. 

Leadersboards for friends will also be a great feature! 

davidmartin2007

I have been a member for about four years but only show a badge for day 1. What gives? Is it just time in the community or does time already served not count?

bentlyn

Listen for Bagde : )

lkotlarenko

I was thinking, Spotify could have better looking profiles with Level's and achievements reached by listening time or participating on playlists creation.

It's always nice to have more customization ;D

Luan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-02-03

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as 'New Suggestion'.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-02-03

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

Buschmann2009

Super idee