Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Social] Spotify Badges & Achievements

I think it would be cool if Spotify had “Badges” you could earn. Badges could be shareable to Social Medias and what not like, “Jordon earned the Platinum award for listening to every Logic song on Spotify.” Or “Jordon earned the longevity award for listening to Spotify for 40 hours straight! Wow!” Stuff like that. Badges could be displayed on your profile when people view it. This could make Spotify more like a Social Media. 

Updated on 2023-02-03

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
1AVELINO9

This idea would be amazing, I’m passionate about having achievements and specially badges and when it comes to music we could have a lot of those. I wish we had more stats about our listening time on Spotify and would be amazing to have a Top Listener Leaderboard for each Artist with an exclusive badge on the profile. Amazing idea, loved it!

hurrican3

I think badges or achievements would be a great idea. I think having all of the stats visible would take away from the surprise of spotifyWrapped, but I am all about achievements for listening to a certain artist's entire discography, etc.

Buschmann2009

Super fügt das hinzu.

BabyEcho0_YT_SP

can you care to explain what you mean, is this like ranks for the spotify web player and if it is, 

feel free to ❤ this post and if you feel like it you can follow my spotify they are free and you can always revoke your like or unfollow me. 😄

CornDoggy

I already know this is going to be a big thing. I support it. 

Buschmann2009

Votet bitte für diesen Kommentar er ist so gut.

BabyEcho0_YT_SP

translated 

Please vote for this comment it is so good.

german

Bitte stimmen Sie für diesen Kommentar, er ist so gut.

if this post is helpful hit the "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like. follow my spotify? and community account here

Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.0_0-1676320694055.png

shixu

I think that's a great idea and it sounds fun, it would be a little fun Spotify game 

7snowingsky

Hi nice idea

sophia123456

Yes I would love it, I would love badges and achievements that I could earn.

GTA 5 for mobile