[All Platforms][Social] Top Ten lists - artists, albums and songs

I have favourite artists and albums, both of all time and current, and in specific genres as well as decades. I often listen to new music and think - “that is one of my favourite x type of songs ever”, and yet I cannot record that on a physical list - or indeed scroll through the list and compare with friends and others in Spotify communities. So I’d like (completely separate from playlists)”;

A Spotify generated Top Ten artists, albums, and songs - based purely on my plays. So I can easily say what I am currently into without relying on my memory. Whenever I want to talk about it - I want to pull up the lists easily. And play them for people. 

The option to add and maintain unlimited other Top Ten lists of my own design. “Top Ten Indie artists” or “Top Ten electro/dance songs” - so I can add and update whenever I hear new music.  And share with mates to get their opinions. 

It it is different to playlists, as I want to add artists as well as whole albums, and not just songs. 

Both types of top ten (added or Spotify generated) can be marked as public or private, just like the playlists (in case you want to keep some under your hat). 

Will easily help answer the questions, “what music are you into at the moment” and “who are your favourite albums of all time” with tangible lists. 

Thanks! 

Updated on 2019-02-08

Marked as new idea.

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-02-08

Marked as new idea.