[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Allow artist to refuse/accept an upcoming release

Recently, I've got some weird track that sneaked into my profile, which makes me think that they wanted to use my listeners to get plays being added on the algorithmic Spotify playlists and by appearing in my 'latest release' feature. This is happening to quite lot of people, so would be great if every release pass through a filter that makes us accept or not if it should appear in our profile, causing the manual checking and fixing from Spotify side. Hope this become something, or at least letting us submit metadata changes from the Spotify for Artist dashboard. I'm not the only asking for this, so I'm talking behalf tons of affected artist. Thanks.

Updated on 2020-07-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-07-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.