[All Platforms][Spotify for Artists] Finding Music For You - Recognising Good Songs & Artists

Hello All!

I've been listening to some lesser known artists and think it's a shame that they struggle to break through the market.

-I think it would be good to have a feature where users get a limited number of suggestions a month (So it is not overused) to be able attribute to songs they like in certain catagories which would in turn add these songs to either a designated playlist on the front page or given as suggestions in the same way the DISCOVER PLAYLIST operates

-This would hopefully enable good songs by lesser knowwn artists to be discovered by a wider audiance and receive the support they deserve

Spotify has already implimented Discover Playlists and Daily Mixes - These are amazing and I use them all the time however doesn't always seem personal or allow for you to reccomend songs for other spotify users (not refering to friends).

Please consider this this idea for Spotify as I truely believe this would enrich the user experience!

Thanks - Callum

Updated on 2020-02-06

Marked as new idea.

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-02-06

Marked as new idea.