[All Platforms][Subscription] Allow Multiple Logins from the same account

Today per account you can only have one device playing at a time.  So if you have your account playing on your home speakers you can't also have it playing in your car.  or if you have it hooked up to a bluetooth device upstairs you can't also play on a different bluetooth device downstairs.  

Allow multiple symultainious logins with the same account.  I would pay extra, I just don't want to have my music turned off because someone else turns on another device somewhere else in the house.

Updated on 2019-03-20

Marked as a new idea :)

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-03-20

Marked as a new idea :)

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

EricaSue

Yes!! And they don't necessarily need their own Spotify ... In my case, my mom and 2yo son live with me, neither of whom have the wherewithal to be able to manage a Spotify account . All of my connected devices (Echos & Google Homes & car) default to Spotify, because their own streaming services are meh. However, if I'm listening to something upstairs and my mom asks an echo to play Sonny and Cher's, "I got you babe" for the millionth time, my music turns off. I just need multi-device, different song streaming.... If that's the new family plan, then great, but the deets on the family plan are a bit light on the mobile site.