Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Google Home for Family Subscriptions outside US

The free google home incentive is currently only available in the US for Family subscriptions of $14.99, i believe this should also be available in Europe / UK as we pay a higher cost for the same service (in UK spotify family works out to $19.40) with none of the benefits such as this.

Updated on 2019-03-21

Hey folks, 

Thanks for voting on this idea. 

The Google Home Mini offer is now currently available in the UK and France. If the offer becomes available in other countries, we'll let people know on Spotify.com. 

Thanks!

Comments
Xrodalfa

Go to Twitter and tell it to @SpotifyCares and @__spo__

georgivelkovski

Also Asia (Thailand)!

daraghkan

Test

gregware100865

Hey guys,  just wondering if you could implement something in the app which would allow song queing,  it would work alongside playlists, but on a temporary basis, such as at a party for instance, people could just simply search for a song, add it to the song queue, and it would play in  turn, rather than having to spend a significant amount of time putting a playlist together. I think queing is the next best thing.

Luke
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2018-11-10

Marked as a new idea 🙂

Jose_M

Sounds like a great idea to me 🙂 I'd love to have this promotion in Europe 

DogestDoge

There has to be control:

1. Family plan owners should be in the plan for at least 2 months to avoid any abuse.
  2. A card/payment method should be used only once and should be barred/marked for fraud if they try to abuse the system.
  3. 1 device per address, mark for fraud for any duplicates.

Anything that people gets for "free" usually gets abused, especially if the payment is refundable. We hope that they learned from the US offer to try to come up with a better system for deals like this.

chooquette

+1 for France/EU

emcgugan

I was going to switch over to from google play music but not anymore.

Unavailable leading incentives = frustrated new customers. 

Disappointed that it's not available in Canada. I would not have signed up for the service had I known. I am cancelling ASAP unless offer extended to Canada.

Wish I could message this to someone relevant to custom retention but it seems customer service is lacking as well. 

Please contact.

Jose_M

Hello @emcgugan,

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. Note you can contact customer support here. Hope this helps!