[All Platforms][Subscription] Vodafone red entertainment and spotify family

So this idea has been suggested many many times... since 2016 on a quick check. But still, we can't upgrade a premium account which you have via your phone contract to a Spotify family account.

I have been a Spotify premium member for many years and a family member since it was possible. 

I have just upgraded my phone and got a Spotify premium as part of my contract. 

I would like to be able to pay the extra money to either Vodafone or Spotify to keep my family premium account. 

Currently, we both lose out, Spotify lose out on the extra money, I lose out because I can't keep Spotify family... sigh :(

Updated on 2019-08-01

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes
Comments
Jemi
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-01

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here