[All Platforms] Sync Spotify Settings Across Devices

With Spotify's new update to settings (especially the social ones), it would be nice if ALL settings would sync across all devices that I have logged into Spotify. For example, if I turn on the "Crossfade songs" setting or the "Share my listening activity on Spotify" it would be nice not having to do that for ever device I have signed into Spotify.

It is very inconvenient right now because I will set many settings and then I don't get the same experience when I go to another device. Especially with the "Share my listening activity on Spotify" setting, it will not share my listening activity with friends if I have it turned on one device and not the other (feel free to read this forum if interested: [Desktop][Friend Feed] Bring Back "Friend Activity" / "See What Your Friends are Playing")

Updated on 2022-03-14

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
MafeG
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-02-22

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

brun0_miguel

Cool, I miss seeing what friends are listening to on the smartphone version.

This configuration issue could be global, to avoid this waste of time to fix it on each new device.

🇧🇷Legal, eu sinto falta de ver o que os amigos estão ouvindo na versão para smartphone.

Essa questão das configurações poderia ser global mesmo, para evitar essa perda de tempo de arrumar em cada novo dispositivo.

nietn44kt

i also hate that i have to disable cookies on every new install or live system i use. it honestly feels disrespectful of your time

paolabiasiolo

Good point! Thank you for submitting this Idea : D

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2022-03-14

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.