[All Platforms] Universal Play Button

As an avid Spotify user, I think one of the best things about Spotify is its ability to create a playlist around what I've listened to. I know each playlist is created broadly around a genre. Now, while this is good, a lot of the time I don't like listening to any two songs that are remotely the same.

So, I thought of the idea of a universal play button. In which Spotify crawl your playlists/recently listened to/recently added songs and artists and they generate a constant listening experience, queuing songs which you've liked, listened to or might like. Just a simple play button and then you're off...

Updated on 2019-08-01

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-01

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.