[All Platforms][Your Library] Artist Section that List Albums Instead of Songs

In Your Library, when I click on an artist, I get a long list of songs. Why can't it be listed by album? Every other music platform, when I click on artist, I get the albums I have saved to my library. On Spotify, even if I save just the album, I get a huge list of songs. This makes for a pain to load up an album to play. It is even worse, in the car, with CarPlay (haven't used Android Auto).

Apple Music does this, Google Play Music does this. Right now, I spend time making playlist after playlist, just to get the same results.

I know this idea has been posted before. I have looked up a number of them. Everyone I go to seems to be closed or moved to a new thread where its closed. 

IMG_3297.jpg
IMG_3298.jpg

Updated on 2020-02-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Thorn0112
Visitor

EX ACC TLY

And I dont see why we seem the only ones who are bothered by it..

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-02-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Visitor

Even a toggle option would be appreciated. On the desktop app if you're on the Artist Page you can view their album releases by Song list or as an Album list. Just give us this option in our Library Artist Pages.