Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Your Library] Change Folder Image

Hello, I recently found out about folders again on Spotify! It's such a great feature to organize my 50+ playlists that have either been made myself, made by others, or made by Spotify. Another great feature is changing the playlist picture on desktop!

pink.jpgmonthly.jpg

It gives me the creative freedom to spruce up my playlists in the best way; however, it is an eyesore on mobile. 

folders.jpg

I believe that Spotify should implement a feature to let users modify folder pictures on desktop (Hopefully they will implement changing either on mobile...) along with playlist pictures. Yes, this idea has been submitted many times, but I hope that this time it can have enough kudos! Thank you for reading!

Updated on 2020-10-14

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
aikhan620

This helped me figure out how to manage my folders! I HAVE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR SO LONG TODAY IS A GOOD DAY. 

sefsefw3

I want this feature so badly. It cant be that difficult to implement.

Anners95

Yeeeeesss, please make it happen!

Jᴀᴄᴋ
Please take a look at this!
ourladybeth

Hey Spotify,

If I put "folder art" in the Community search box, thread after thread pops up where this idea has been suggested. Most of those have been moved to "Closed Ideas." What gives? Obviously this is something users are going to continue to request. 

TheDowtyGirl

Ahh, I would love this... while I don't have hundreds of playlists in a folder, I do like to keep my minimal amounts organized. And when is more customizable things ever bad!! 😄

datfenristho

I didn't even know folders were a thing since you can apparently only make them on desktop. Being able to make folders, change folder image, and playlist images on mobile would all be great changes to the otherwise garbage new ui that was forced on us a few months ago.

xanimator

Still waiting patiently for this feature.

It'd be a big deal for those of us who organize and collect music through playlists!

Alex5164

Such a good idea

Zdenekhb

I need it too .. images on folders is great idea!!