Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Your Library] Change Folder Image

Hello, I recently found out about folders again on Spotify! It's such a great feature to organize my 50+ playlists that have either been made myself, made by others, or made by Spotify. Another great feature is changing the playlist picture on desktop!

pink.jpgmonthly.jpg

It gives me the creative freedom to spruce up my playlists in the best way; however, it is an eyesore on mobile. 

folders.jpg

I believe that Spotify should implement a feature to let users modify folder pictures on desktop (Hopefully they will implement changing either on mobile...) along with playlist pictures. Yes, this idea has been submitted many times, but I hope that this time it can have enough kudos! Thank you for reading!

Updated on 2020-10-14

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
sleepy-seance

Definitely think this should be a relatively simple but highly effective fix. 

Agree completely. A simple update that would greatly improve the visuals and overall user customization of the app. Looking forward to this implementation 

aaronnoraa

This should DEFINITELY be implemented....

finders48

Big fan of this idea - really think it would add to the user experience. Folders is a great feature but it’s a bit of a waste if it’s going to compromise on the look/feel. Shame it hasn’t gathered more attention, doesn’t seem like it would be a big addition

cyndafall

We need this. Please spotify.

LArko

dear spotify, isnt it very easy to fix this feature? id love to be able to add an image to my folders to make my spotify look better, please.......

siennasparkles

PLEASE DO THIS

aenet

I really don't understand what's stopping Spotify from introducing this. It seems like a quick issue to fix and the idea is clearly wanting, getting over 1,000 votes.

theIronbandit

Bump. This feature is sorely needed!

sthxne

can’t believe this still isn’t a feature. since you can edit playlist covers, this is very inconsistent. drags down the overall absolutly great design of spotify. looks like a mistake in such a picture rich app. please adapt this!