Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Your Library] Change Folder Image

Hello, I recently found out about folders again on Spotify! It's such a great feature to organize my 50+ playlists that have either been made myself, made by others, or made by Spotify. Another great feature is changing the playlist picture on desktop!

pink.jpgmonthly.jpg

It gives me the creative freedom to spruce up my playlists in the best way; however, it is an eyesore on mobile. 

folders.jpg

I believe that Spotify should implement a feature to let users modify folder pictures on desktop (Hopefully they will implement changing either on mobile...) along with playlist pictures. Yes, this idea has been submitted many times, but I hope that this time it can have enough kudos! Thank you for reading!

Updated on 2020-10-14

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
nehlslowe

Yes, this would be a solid improvement. 

girlinpurple

Two years have past since you guys moved this idea to the 'Not right now' folder… Maybe it’s time now? It’s such a highly requested feature many users would love to see! Please consider work on this sooner or later 🙏🏼

vanika13

This has been a community concern since 2019 wow, maybe let’s get on this?

claxre

I contacted support about this, they can't promise they'll look into it but hopefully they do 🙂

Hypnogri

Still waiting... 😞

heheh

How come spotify haven't implemented this yet? Such a logic feature, even for a 19.2B networth company to understand. Do better. 

Tyisnotonfire

Waiting on this!!

Monica447

I'm really hoping Spotify rereviews this, I think it would be super awesome.

BigTestikules

Wow, this was submitted in 2019. Spotify really doesn't give a damn about its paying user base.

missashes430

I can’t believe that this was submitted in 2019. It’s been almost 4 years and I’ve heard SO MANY people talking about how handy this feature would be. I really hope they reconsider adding this feature.