[All Platforms][Your Library] Enable filtering by label

Because some music labels are using very predatory tactics on youtube, I would to be able to boycot them. My only music consumption these days is through you guys (Spotify), but it's quite difficult to find out the label for each song and then remove them some playlists. In addition, I listen a fair amount to radios/generated playlists, so I would have to go through them BEFORE listening.

I would love a tool where I can search for existing labels and mark them to be skipped so as not to give them played time.

Looking back at similar (but not the same) suggestions on the forums: In practice this would also mean people can filter out labels of type of music/recordings they constantly run into but don't like.

The biggest benefit of this feature would be giving the audience more power to hold record labels responsible for their actions in the world.

Updated on 2019-08-08

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-08

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.