[All Platforms][Your Library] Full Listening History

Simply put - the full history of EVERYTHING I ever listened to.

Not last 50 songs, not recent artists\song played, just a simple list of every track I *EVER* played and the date/time I played it.  

So many were the times I listened to a track I didn't save, and I could not find it again! Furthermore, this can let people see what they listened to in different episodes of their life and cry/laugh/be shocked. Sure, you can add stats and filters and graphs and all, but lets start with a simple, searchable list...
The data is redundant in size, I don't see a reason why NOT to include this feature.

Thanks!

A. 

Updated on 2019-10-31

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search :)

Also, you may be interested in the following ideas:

Synced History across all Devices

Personal Usage Statistics

Comments
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-10-31

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search :)

Also, you may be interested in the following ideas:

Synced History across all Devices

Personal Usage Statistics

zaqzaq
Visitor

You can get your full song-history by requesting all your personal data from Spotify. You can do this in Account settings - Privacy - Request personal data.

It's quite silly to do it this way. But hey, Spotify can dumben their software all the way down to a single play button as long as people keep paying them (that's a free idea for ya Danny and your boardroom of mouthbreathers).