Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Music] Spotify Wrapped: Releases the Statistics weekly

can there please be a wrapped but it counts the statistics weekly instead? 

that way you can check it whenever you would like, meaning you would know how much music you have listened to so far.

even in the corner next to the account name it could just have a button saying "year so far" then you dont have to go to the trouble of going to the website.

My spotify: denrulz13

example a.jpg

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
JuanCpl

With certain websites you can track your favorite songs and artists in a similar fashion to that of 2017 wrapped. The only thing you don't have is the total time you've used spotify for. I personally use https://www.skiley.net/ and keep track of the songs / artists I've listened to most the last month / 6 months / all time.

I like the wrapped thing because it's something more special and while I do wish Spotify would release more information about our accounts to developers like total amounts a song has been played. I think wrapped should stay as a special occasion

joeybergie

This is a good idea

Romee9

This is a wonderful idea! I've always wanted something like this! Even if it's not weekly, even monthly would be fun 🙂

JoshuaBennett

Yes this is way better than the end of the year thing!

jacoblott43

I would like this a lot! I would definately use it.

chriscoudert

You can join your last.fm account with spotify and it tracks your music.

Bittencourt

Fantastic!

Yes please.

jacoblott43

This would be awesome! Please Spotify?

katie_rose_xxx

Try spotify.me, it tracks your music weekly