Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Music] Spotify Wrapped: Releases the Statistics weekly

can there please be a wrapped but it counts the statistics weekly instead? 

that way you can check it whenever you would like, meaning you would know how much music you have listened to so far.

even in the corner next to the account name it could just have a button saying "year so far" then you dont have to go to the trouble of going to the website.

My spotify: denrulz13

example a.jpg

Updated on 2020-11-03

Hey folks,
We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks.

Comments
102Emma

You can see how many minutes you have listened to in spotify.me

BradAcord

It would be awesome to have more analytics readily available at all times to users.  I'm sure there are far more analytics junkies obsessed with music who would appreciate real-time updates.  Similair to the capabilities of Last.Fm, but built into the actual Spotify platform!

tzmollers

Yes but the problem is that. When you follow that playlist or any playlist. It wont be shown on your public profile and most people dont seem to notice that you can make it public. Like i remeber when you use to follow playlists and once you followed it it would directly be shown on your public profile.

jc-maserati

facts

LightBeats

Great Idea it would be even batter If there was a permanent playlist to show the top songs of all time.

Mstrcrz

Since Facebook/Instagram is kicking off usage data & iOS/Android now have screentime, this seems like it would be a logical step!

I would like statistic breakdowns or genre breakdowns in a profile.  If users could share privacy options about what people are listening to - it would be a great add to social features (as sparse as they are!)

Melody
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Updated on 2018-08-21

Hi everyone!

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

While we don't have plans to update the statistics weekly right now, we're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea.

We'll continue to check out the feedback here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

JoshMichaels777
apparently rumors are going around that the Record Labels are paying Spotify to keep stat #s low on non main stream artists. Is this true?? This is why stats are not working correctly apparently.....???? Someone advise
samstreet