[All Platforms][Your Music] Able to Have a Custom Date in Analytics

When I Go onto My Analytics it's hard for me to See What month done well and When I have Spiked in Streams or Listerns it's hard to Hover over that spike to see how much it was or Even adding a Custom Month Because Only Having '7 Days' '28 Days' '2015' Doesn't Help Becuase I started in 2017 so there's a lot of Blank Space. 

It's not Urgent but it would be Nice to have this Feature Many Other Social Analytic Tools Have A Custom Date Feature  

Updated on 2019-08-20

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-07-18

Hey there @HGMArtist,

Thank you for submitting this idea, we'll just need a bit more info to understand it first.

Just to confirm, is your idea regarding the Spotify for Artists app or the regular Spotify app? 

HGMArtist
Regular

@Katerina The Spotify Artist App and the Spotify Artist Webpage
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-20

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.