[All Platforms][Your Music] Add Playlist Changelog

I mainly use the now “Liked Songs” list as my main playlist.  I can’t tell how many times I’ve accidentally removed a song and didn’t realize because of how easy it is to do so on mobile.  Can we add a lock feature to a playlist to stop removals, a confirmation warning when removing songs, or a playlist changelog so I can undo accidental deletes. The playlist change log would be ideal because certain songs remind me of the time I listened to them so even if I add a song back to “Liked Songs” it is no longer in its proper place.  Something like this would drastically improve my Spotify experience.

Updated on 2019-07-22

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes
Comments
Jemi
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-22

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here