[All Platforms][Your Music] Don't Track Plays from Artist/Album/Playlist for Personal Statistics

My spotify suggestions, top albums, artists, etc have all been taken over by lofi/seep sounds because I put on the Sleep - by Spotify playlist when I go to bed.  There should be a way to remove a playlist/artist/album from your usage stats so that they aren't used for suggestions or top artists, etc.  I never listen to that playlist during the day, but because it runs for 6-8 hours a day, Spotify thinks thats my favorite type of music.

Updated on 2019-07-17

Hello there and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Keep in mind that you can also enable Private Listening when you're listening to songs you'd like not to influence your music recommendations like Discover Weekly. 

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-17

Hello there and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Keep in mind that you can also enable Private Listening when you're listening to songs you'd like not to influence your music recommendations like Discover Weekly.