[All Platforms][Your Music] Filter Liked Songs That Are Not in a Playlist

Sometimes when I find a song I like I will click like, then add it to a certain playlist at that moment.

Other times, I will like a song but forget to add it to a playlist or table it for me to decide later.

The problem I'm running into is that I lose track of the songs that I wanted to assign a playlist but never got around to it.

I'm not sure about other people's listening habits are, but I prefer choosing between whether I want to listen to a specific playlist, all my songs pooled together (liked songs), or looking for something new. This feature would give me the ability to scoop up the songs in stasis to be assigned a playlist much more easily. It would also allow me to see if I should create a new playlist for a group of unassigned songs that previously had no home. 

Updated on 2019-07-17

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-17

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here