[All Platforms][Your Music] Hidden songs folder for Premium

Hey everyone,

With the new UI for the Your Library rolling it there's something missing that the Free tier currently has.

If you tap the Stop sign for a song there's no way to find that song and it won't even play if you did that while on the Free version and upgraded to Premium without un-hiding it first.

IMG_0656.jpegAs you can see there's a folder for that on the Free tierIMG_0657.jpegIt also has 2 sections, one for songs and one for artists so you can keep track of thoseD1tkzwOXQAgUO0u.jpgWhile this is on Premium

Updated on 2019-03-15

Marked as a new idea. Thanks for submitting your recommendations :)

Comments
Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-03-15

Marked as a new idea. Thanks for submitting your recommendations :)

txranger

At this time, the  block/hide feature appears available to only free-users.  For paid-users, the "block" button is replaced by the "repeat" button.  I value both features, especially when using the mobile app in driving mode.  It seems odd to deny paid-users such a basic and important feature.

RenatoDeSouza
I’d really like to see my hidden songs. I heard a song i never heard before that i lived and reached for my phone to see what was the title and who was the artist, but accidentally fumbled my device and tapped the “hide song” button, only for it to be lost forever- or at least until I can see my hidden songs.
RenatoDeSouza
Edit: lived = loved*^
splody

Seriously, why hasn't Spotify fixed this yet?! Do I really need to cancel my subscription to fix my algorithm? Also, my block button is not replaced by the repeat button on mobile when in "car mode." That turned on and I accidentally blocked some songs just trying to change songs. Have no clue what they were so I can't just go back and like them. What an obnoxious design flaw. 

Serminator

It is absolutely ridiculous that functionality is removed in premium. And replacing this function with the repeat button?! How is that even comparable? If this doesn't change quickly, I'm going back to free.