[All Platforms][Your Music] Make an option to "mute" or turn off queue temporarily.

Sometimes I add a large number of songs to my queue, an entire album or a lot of songs from a playlist of mine, for example, to my queue. I then start to do something else where I want to listen to different music but still keep the previous songs in my queue. I would suggest a way to hide or save songs in a queue which you can then go back to in order to listen to them later. Possibly a secondary queue? You would be able to switch between queues in order to listen to those songs.

Updated on 2019-07-29

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Related Ideas

Comments
Daisy
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-29

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.